April 17, 2014, 10:26:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote for your favorite series scanlated by Maximum7

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleach 284 HQ: Historia de Pantera y su Sombras  (Read 4578 times)
ExiledVip3r
Bleach Coordinator
Administrator

Dam it captain, I'm a manga cleaner, not a doctor!

« on: July 22, 2007, 11:47:29 PM »

It's out. So you know. Go... Read it... I guess...

IRC | Direct Download

Big thanks to cleaners anifanatical and lokeh who really stepped up and helped pick up the slack of the cleaners who were missing this week. (probably due to that accursed Harrypotteritus flu going around lately.)

And yes, we still are in search of fresh meat to help us clean Bleach so we can get it to you in High Quality even faster. If your interested in helping out, be sure to read HERE

You may notice our new credits page. Congrats to Ibrahim for winning the Credits Page contest, was a close vote.

All of our finalist were fantastic, feel free to check them all out now.

<a href="http://maximum7.net/Misc/Contest/Entry1_i.jpg>The Winner, Ibrahim[/url]
A great picture of ol' Grimmy, and a surprisingly appropiate credits page to debut on this Grimmjow heavy chapter.

<a href="http://maximum7.net/Misc/Contest/Entry2_lb.jpg>Lady Battousai[/url]
An overall great picture with a cool theme to it. It was originally submitted a good 12+ hours after the deadline, but I liked it enough to accept it anyway and even reset the vote count for it. Great job.

<a href="http://maximum7.net/Misc/Contest/Entry3_fc.jpg>Firecloud[/url]
A truly amazing picture. Unfortunately, it's a bit crammed for space to actually fit the credits without covering up the fantastic art.

----------------------------------------

Lambchopsil admin of Mangaupdates and Quality Checker for Maximum7 has put together a folding@home group. So if you ever leave your computer on while its doing nothing, so how about donating that CPU time helping simulate protein folding and benefiting all mankind by helping researchers find cures to various diseases?

Running the program is low CPU intensive, and easy to turn off for awhile if absolutely needed. So if you wanna help out, check out the thread with all the information need located at http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=1451 Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 01:07:49 AM by mgviperman » Logged

Neo_NMO
Administrator
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 11:57:42 PM »

IRC

lambchopsil
Maximum7 Staff

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 12:46:14 AM »

Dang it, I can't fix the IRC link on the main post. It keeps bugging up on me. Someone else try?
ExiledVip3r
Bleach Coordinator
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 01:13:46 AM »

Dang it, I can't fix the IRC link on the main post. It keeps bugging up on me. Someone else try?

Ya, the IRC links hate me too.

I would fix some of the grammar mistakes and stuff in the post, but soon as I save edit the link breaks again  bawling

blueice760
Leech

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 07:09:55 AM »

hey just wanted to say that
i think that some of the pages in the zipped archive are corrupt.
i have downloaded the bleach 284 HQ 3 times now and get errors when i try to unzip it
Bleach_Ch284_M7\M7_Bleach_Ch284_06.png. The file is corrupt
Bleach_Ch284_M7\M7_Bleach_Ch284_11.png. The file is corrupt
Bleach_Ch284_M7\M7_Bleach_Ch284_13.png. The file is corrupt
Bleach_Ch284_M7\M7_Bleach_Ch284_19.png. The file is corrupt

Thanks for the great work!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 07:34:39 AM by blueice760 » Logged
calgeiser
Colorist

dont get sad, get...cal

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 11:25:52 AM »

wow! that last one by firecloud is amazing!

------------- To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me. -------------
Yoruichi
1337 Member

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 11:50:11 AM »

Yay, chapter 284! - Thankyou M7!!!!

Wow, everyone's art is truely fantastic! Each one has its own eye-catching quality which makes it really great!
Ibrahim ~ *~ C o N g R a T u L a T i O n S~* cracker  A badass pic, as the Grimmjow does! (be badass)

Lady Battousai ~ This pic is just HOT, everyone in espada style and I love their outfits! (Hot hot hot!)

Firecloud ~ Absolutely awesome effects n an atmospheric piccy I think! The crown is soooo cooool!

SkyKing8

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 03:11:25 PM »

Thanks for another awesome chapter  Tongue
firecloud
Leech

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 08:51:38 PM »

heh I didn't win this thing again, even after I edited it and tried to give you guys more space....ah well.  my sincere congrats to the other finalists~!  I'll be sure to try harder next time, so be on the lookout! lol ^___^ <3

thanks everyone for your compliments, I'm really glad ya enjoy it~ Cheesy <3  Wink

-FC!
(firecloud)

ExiledVip3r
Bleach Coordinator
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 09:04:03 PM »

heh I didn't win this thing again, even after I edited it and tried to give you guys more space....ah well.  my sincere congrats to the other finalists~!  I'll be sure to try harder next time, so be on the lookout! lol ^___^ <3

thanks everyone for your compliments, I'm really glad ya enjoy it~ Cheesy <3  Wink

-FC!
(firecloud)

If it wasn't for the fact that we couldn't get the credits to fit in there without, degrading the awesome work no matter how hard we tried(and believe me I went through a good 5-6 revisions trying to get it to work). It undoubtedly would've taken the win.

Look forward to your submission next time! Which will probably be for a halloween or holiday/winter season themed credits page contest.

begger4mcgregor
Intern

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 04:04:21 AM »

That Harrypotteritus flu, it's a bitch huh?  I must admit, I did aquire HP this weekend, but I was out of town and away from my beloved photoshop for the weekend as well.  Otherwise I would have cleaned in between reading ;P  The chapter looks awesome guys!  Thanks for all the hard work.  I'll be there to join you again next chapter.

All the art looks great by the way.  I really love firecloud's, that's a very cool style.

Haishion
Leech

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 10:47:24 AM »

Sorry for being missing! I got HP in the morning of the 21st and didn't stop reading til it was over. Still, even with some cleaners missing, you guys still managed HQ at a fast speed. We'll be there for the next release!

ladybattousai
Leech

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 11:41:30 AM »

Well, I'm glad to be a finalist.  This is the first time I've entered anything here and I can see I was up against some pretty damn good artists.

I'm a little confused though.  The deadline written on the contest page in your recent releases said July 17th.  Was it supposed to be entered on the 15th, because I could have sworn I sent my entry in on the 16th.
SUUZAN
DUELIST ^ಠ_ಠ^
Maximum7 Staff
1337 Member

YA-HA~! ♡ ヾ(・ε・。)♪

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 01:19:34 PM »

Thanks!
Yeah your current cleaners r so great!

Ahm-Shere

Music and movies are more about memories

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 11:38:51 AM »

This chapter was really cool...what can i say...the battle continues...again! 3vil
  I just like seeing Grimmjow and Ichigo fight to death...it turns me on!!! 3vil
  About the pictures or drawings...super great...their work is very beatifull and interesting...great artists! Wink
  Next chapter will be as interesting as this one...I just can wait until next week!!!I'm a freak,just like Grimmjow! Tongue
  BYe bye!See you next week! Wink

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: